Are you a highly organized, energetic individual with a knack for keeping projects running smoothly? Do you enjoy autonomy in a fast-paced, challenging work environment where your technical, administrative and communication abilities can shine? Is your super power ‘getting things done’? If so, then we want to hear from you.
Mission Group, a highly regarded developer and builder in Kelowna, is currently seeking a talented Construction Project Coordinator to join its team. This is a full-time, permanent position. Mission Group’s winning aspiration is to create spaces for people to flourish and they believe that starts with hiring the best people and then looking after the things that are important to them.
- Manage, assemble, and update contract documents, such as drawings, specifications, change notices, change orders, etc.
- Review, process, and track RFIs (Request for Information)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Coordinate paperwork and ensure site documentation is kept current
- Assist in the development and upkeep of schedules, using MS Project
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Coordinate regular meetings and produce meeting minutes as required
- Work with the pre-construction team to monitor progress and handle any issues that may arise
- Use technology-based tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- A diploma or certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Office Administration, or a related field would be an asset
- 1 or more years experience as a Project Coordinator (or similar role) in construction
- Familiarity with project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Detail oriented, dependable and productive
- Strong customer service and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, as well as project management tools such as Timberline, ProCore, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills